Sunday, February 1, 2015

"What I Played in 2011" Meme – Part 1: Video Review of RayForce

This article was originally posted on December 15, 2011 in the Passagem Secreta (in Portuguese) blog, and with the permission from the author (Rafael Fernandes) and the founder of the blog (Marcos Valverde), I publish it here translated into English.
"What I Played in 2011" Meme – Part 1: Video Review of RayForce

And, being part of the meme organized by Marvox Brasil (in Portuguese) and Ighor from Videogame.etc (in Portuguese, archived), I present you another videocast from Passagem Secreta! Instead of preparing a text about like most other blogs will do, I just ended up arranging an excuse to make another episode of reviews in video, what do you think? By the end of the year, I will also present two or three games I played well in 2011, and in the first part of this series, I talk about a game that inevitably would have a review here: RayForce, for Arcade and Sega Saturn! Also known as Gunlock or Layer Section or Galatic Attack, the game definitely caught me throughout this year by a number of factors: stupendous soundtrack (yes, I picked up the game at first because I couldn't stop listening to its songs), challenging difficulty, very good retro graphics and a decent fast arcade experience that would not hold me, since this was not a very favorable year to exercise my gaming. Anyway, let's go to the video then. If you enjoyed it, be sure to like, bookmark, or subscribe to the channel to watch the other videos in this series!
Click here to watch the video on Amara website
And be sure to follow other blogs that are also adhering to the Meme. If your blog is not on the list, just curse me here in the comments and I will add it. The list is as follows:

½ Orc (in Portuguese, archived)

Cosmic Effect (in Portuguese)

Gagá Games (André Breder) (in Portuguese)

Gagá Games (Orakio Rob, "o Gagá") (in Portuguese)

Gamer Caduco (in Portuguese)

GLStoque (in Portuguese, archived)

Marvox Brasil (in Portuguese)

Museum dos Games (in Portuguese)

Point Games Brasil (in Portuguese, archived)

QG Master (in Portuguese)

Santuário do Mestre Ryu (in Portuguese)

Super Tecnicamente (in Portuguese)

The Classics Games (in Portuguese)

No comments

Post a Comment

Write a comment! Be polite!
Pay no attention to the entry posting time. If you have a thought to share, do it by writing your message here! We are happy to see the readers' expressions, and we also like to know what you think!