Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Video – Remembering International Superstar Soccer 64

This article was originally posted on March 14, 2013 in the Passagem Secreta (in Portuguese) blog, and with the permission from the author (Rafael Fernandes) and the founder of the blog (Marcos Valverde), I publish it here translated into English.
Video – Remembering International Superstar Soccer 64

Another video of the "Virtua Gamer" series, in which I spoke of various subjects about old games and (maybe one day, the current generation as well) in a very quick, dynamic, informative, humorous way, but without losing the nostalgia (gee, all this?). This time, the game in question is International Superstar Soccer 64, a classic of the video game soccer!
Click here to watch the video on Amara website
If you enjoy and have pity of me, like it, share and subscribe to my channel. And if you hate it, do not forget to justify why, okay?

Until the next video that… Well, I have already given a hint of what will be. :P

PS: One day I'll change this YouTube video image. It's messed up, but I'm an editor, not a designer! :(

No comments

Post a Comment

Write a comment! Be polite!
Pay no attention to the entry posting time. If you have a thought to share, do it by writing your message here! We are happy to see the readers' expressions, and we also like to know what you think!